Universities & Research Centeres
The TRANSMIXR consortium includes 19 organisations from 12 European countries holding advanced and complementary expertise and skillsets in European research, media and innovation programs, as well as in-depth knowledge of AI & XR and their application to the media sector.
The partners represent a balanced mix of research/industrial players, including SMEs, who jointly cover the entire media ecosystem. This is crucial to tackle a large-scale project such as TRANSMIXR.
Universities & Research Centres
Specific Roles of the TRANSMIXR Partners
- TUS, CWI, MOD, TCD, CERTH, VUB and HSLU blend theoretical and applied AI and XR R&D expertise. Involvement is balanced across the core technical work packages: understanding, creation and consumption.
- VUB is leading the efforts with respect to UCD and methodology for the large-scale user studies and pilots of TransMIXR.
- INTEL (infrastructure), VRAI (AI/XR), KHORA (production), IMM (XR) and WLT (visualisation & integration) bring complementary expertise to realise the TransMIXR vision.
- AFP, RTVSLO, SATORE, BCFT, NISV, SPARK ensures that the implemented framework is grounded on real industry needs.
- Finally, EBU will ensure that the requirements of the media ecosystem are correctly factored into the TransMIXR framework and disseminate project findings leveraging their Pan-European network.